SERVICES WE OFFER ON EPC & PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
We at Sauber undertake the comprehensive project management assignment from our client on water and wastewater projects from Industrial and Municipal Segments.
Primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints. We do the minute detailing on primary constraints of project that are surmounted by the key project pivots such as scope, time, quality and budget. Our expert team work on optimizing the allocation of necessary inputs/resources and integrate them to meet pre-defined objectives.
We at Sauber focus on following pillars of project management function
- Monitoring and controlling
The project is planned to an appropriate level of detail. The main purpose is to plan time, cost and resources adequately to estimate the work needed and to effectively manage risk during project execution
We deploy our skilled resources to work on the following key elements of work in Project planning
- determining how to plan
- developing the scope statement;
- selecting the planning team;
- identifying deliverables and creating the work breakdown structure;
- identifying the activities needed to complete those deliverables and networking the activities in their logical sequence;
- Detailed Engineering calendar
- Detailed Procurement calendar
- estimating the resource requirements for the activities;
- estimating time and cost for activities;
- developing the construction linked execution schedule;
- developing the budget;
- risk planning;
- gaining formal approval to begin work.
Our core on-site team of engineers of various discipline supervise the execution at site as per plan and report back on daily basis the actual achievement vs targets and resource constraints if any and any other site related issues to central team for review, monitoring and control
The execution/implementation phase ensures that the project management plan’s deliverables are executed accordingly. This phase involves proper allocation, co-ordination and management of human, material, fund and other resources to achieve the project deliverables.
Monitoring and controlling consists of those processes performed to observe project execution so that potential problems can be identified in a timely manner and corrective action can be taken, when necessary, to control the execution of the project.
At Sauber, our Central team concentrates on the various key Monitoring and controlling activities that include
- Measuring the ongoing project activities (‘where we are’);
- Review and Monitoring the project variables (cost, time, scope, etc.) against the project
management plan and the project performance baseline (where we should be);
- 3 Month Look ahead plan
- Weekly plan vs achievement
- Daily Plan vs achievement
- Sub-contractor schedule Variance
- Engineering inputs for prioritization and schedule variance
- Procurement inputs for prioritization and schedule variance
- Material consumption monitoring
- Cost and schedule variances
- Project Invoicing vs Plan
- Identifying corrective actions to address issues and risks properly (How can we get on track again);
- Influencing the factors that could circumvent integrated change control so that only approved changes are implemented.
In multi-phase projects, the monitoring and control process also provides feedback between project phases, in order to implement corrective or preventive actions to bring the project into compliance with the project management plan.
Closing includes the formal acceptance of the project and the ending thereof. We perform various Administrative activities include the archiving of the files and documenting lessons learned.
This phase consists of
- Contract closure: Complete and settle each contract (including the resolution of any open items) and close each contract applicable to the project or project phase.
- Project close: Finalize all activities across all of the process groups to formally close the project or a project phase